Webinar: Improving the relationship between employers, providers and advisers
Wednesday 22nd June 2016 - Live at 11am BST
UK workplaces have changed beyond recognition over the last 30 years - and entire industries have declined as others have transformed and emerged.
The typical modern workforce has also changed its demographics with people working much longer. To retain top talent, employers are becoming more mindful of keeping their staff healthier and happier.
The way individuals work has also changed - and having several career changes throughout a working life is common as is working in different ways.
Getting the employee benefits balance right is now more important than ever.
But has the traditional relationship between employer, adviser and provider changed to reflect the new reality of work?
This webinar, hosted by COVER magazine, Workplace Savings and Benefits Magazine and Unum, looks at the changing needs of employers and discusses how advisers and providers need to work more in partnership with employers to help them achieve their objectives.
In particular, this webinar will ask a panel including an adviser, a HR representative and a Unum spokesperson:
- What do employers require from advisers?
- What are the issues that advisers see with employers/workplace demographics?
- Where do they join up (i.e. the relationship between advisers and employers) and where are the gaps in the relationship?
Where is the relationship between advisers and employers going in the future?
- How well are advisers servicing their clients, what do clients need, big issues that will crop up and what insurers should do to facilitate that relationship?
- How well are insurers, advisers and employers equipped to deal with the big workplace challenges of today, such as mental health and an aging workforce?
Simplyheath study shows
Launches 1 March
He starts this month
The pandemic had forced many people to reconsider their financial resilience
'Business as usual? Mental health and wellbeing in a post-pandemic era'