Shrapnel from e-smoking device peppers skull and severs artery in Texas
24-year-old William Brown, from Fort Worth, Texas, died after his e-cigarette exploded in his face outside the vape shop where he purchased it. On using it for the first time, shrapnel from the pen peppered his skull and severed his left carotid artery on 27 January, Sky News reported. It is claimed he crawled from his car and collapsed on the pavement. Debate The news comes in the midst of an ongoing debate within the industry regarding the supposed safety of vaping in comparison to tobacco,...
Following 'digital transformation'
5.4 million 'microbusinesses' in the UK in 2018
'Client barriers are only half the battle'
‘Personalised protection advice’
They are also less protected than men