Some 72% of voters in last month's poll believed using lie detectors when underwriting new clients would undermine the Treating Customers Fairly principle. The remaining 28% disagreed.
Following Prudential's plans to introduce vitality points to its protection business, this month's poll asks whether it would be fairer if all providers offered vitality points with their products?
To cast your vote, please go to www.covermagazine.co.uk.
The news that the ABI and British Medical Association (BMA) agreement on GP report (GPR) fees has broken down will usher in a period of uncertainty.
Lack of innovation investment in the UK insurance market has been highlighted by recognition of RGA's work in the US.
Protection business in 2012 and 2013 will be affected by events this year and some fundamental changes to the way customers policies are priced into the next. Richard Verdin explains.
Employee assistance programmes are in the spotlight due to a schizophrenic approach by government. But as Sue Weir points out, they are backed by solid research.
How will people buy insurance in future? Greg Becker visits the US for developments in online distribution.