Mandatory sick pay for workers is much less in the UK and Ireland compared to many of its European counterparts, a new study has found.
Fiona Murphy urges the insurance industry to take a joined-up view and work together to meet the protection needs of renters.
The Cover Live app complements our desktop site by delivering the latest content to your smartphone or tablet.
- Editor's comment: We must discuss ‘Generation Rent' properly
- UK sick pay ‘lags behind' other European countries
- Income protection grows for the first time since 2007 - ABI
- Clare Harrop: Why you should attend the COVER Protection and Health Summit 2016
- One in six Brits have taken time off to care for elderly relatives