LifeSearch has announced it had advised on £480m worth of protection products over the last year as a backdrop to the advisers' tenth annual awards ceremony.
Noting a 13% increase in turnover to £18.1m and a 37% increase in gross profit to £4.5m,Tom Baigrie, chief executive of LifeSearch, said LifeSearch had "enjoyed a strong year."
He added: "This has allowed us to invest in improving our advice auditing and customer servicing processes as well as achieving a significant reduction in our policy lapse rates. "
Commenting on the award winners, Emma Thomson, Life Office Relationship Director at LifeSearch, said: "These awards are unique in that they are voted for by advisers based upon the efforts insurers have made throughout the year.
"We congratulate all the winners and challenge the rest to improve wherever they can."
LifeSearch Protection Award Winners 2014:
• Best Individual Impact - Graham Taylor (LV=)
• Best Service Team (New Customers) - Legal & General
• Best Provider for Existing Customers - Ageas
• Most Improved Provider - LV=
• Best Critical Illness - Friends Life
• Best Underwriting Team - Aviva
• Best E-Commerce Provider - Ageas
• Best Income Protection - Exeter Family Friendly
• Best New Initiative - PruProtect
• Best Sales Material - Bright Grey
• Best Protection Leader - Steve Payne (Friends Life)
• Nick Crossman Award for Best PR and Marketing - Aviva
• Best Overall Provider - LV=
We caught up with Hayley Grimshaw at COVER Excellence Awards 2018
We caught up with Katya Maclean at this year's Excellence Awards
New entry process
'A small number of people lie on their insurance applications'