COVER magazine is hosting a live webinar titled Improving health and wellbeing in the workplace in association with Bupa on the 10th of May 2017.
The webinar will be chaired by Fiona Murphy editor of COVER and current speakers include Patrick Watt, Corporate Director, Bupa UK and Stuart Scullion, Executive Chairman, AMII [pictured].
A third speaker will be announced in due course.
This webinar will feature an expert panel who will be discussing the following areas of interest to SME HR directors, financial directors, employee benefit consultants, financial advisers and anyone interested in workplace wellbeing:
1) What internal and external sources of uncertainty/risks are SMEs and their advisers facing?
2) What are the greatest health and wellbeing risks to SMEs?
3) What are SMEs currently doing to look after employee wellbeing?
4) How much of a priority is employee mental health to SMES and advisers?
5) How do SMEs want insurers and intermediaries to support their employees?
The webinar is interactive so listeners will have the opportunity to ask questions and take part in live opinion polls to share their views on these issues.
LV= has signed up to Synaptic's Multi-Benefit quoting service, enabling advisers to compare its multi-benefit and single benefit products and share the most suitable protection product with its clients.
Shepherds Friendly paid 97% of income protection claims during 2016.
The Association of Medical Insurers and Intermediaries (AMII)'s petition to scrap Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) on health insurance has been postponed due to the forthcoming 'snap' General Election.
Aetna International has launched a redesigned secure member portal, Health Hub, which offers members a one-stop-shop to manage different aspects of their health online.